Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dad's Birthday


Another birthday celebration.  Dad wanted Spaghetti Carbonara, and then I surprised him with this berry cobbler.  I am putting together a book of family recipes for a niece who is getting married shortly, and one of the submitted recipes, from my sister, was for this beautiful cobbler.  I guess you can use any kind of fruit, it is supposed to be delicious with peaches.  Again, I don't like berries so much, so I didn't partake, but it got many rave reviews, and then it was finished off for breakfast the next day.  I wanted a picture of the carbonara, but by the time I got to the table, grace was said and the food was gone.  I am going to have to start moving a lot faster if I want to take pictures of food around these guys.  Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment